Alcohol & Other Drugs
What’s your story?
It may be happening to you. It could be a friend, brother, sister, cousin, aunty, uncle. It may even be someone in your local community Whoever it is, once Alcohol and other Drugs (AoD) have become part of your life, it’s hard to break free.
A new future
Every story is different. Yet there are patterns to how Alcohol and Other Drugs affects lives. Our focus is ‘restoring’ your inner self so you can build a sense of being ‘in charge’ and make the right decisions that create a better future, on your own. Much of this may involve a transformation, a departure from your past. Think of it like shedding your skin and emerging revitalised, renewed. It’s still you, just a better you. To get there you need to be true to yourself, searching within to find your own answers and make meaningful progress long term. We don’t just provide quick fixes – we help you make changes that ensure you don’t fall back into bad habits or make the same bad choices that brought you to where you are today.
How we help
Our services are individualised, developed with you (not for you) and are specifically tailored to meet your needs. It’s all about quality, clinical safety, flexibility and equality. We offers culturally appropriate services on behalf of the WA Primary Health Alliance (Primary Health Network) where you can access:
- Early intervention
- Counselling and psychotherapy
- Connection to coordinated treatment and referral pathways
- Referral to specialist services (e.g. residential rehabilitation)
- Connection to other services that can help you (e.g. mental health, family reconnection, housing, domestic violence, training and education)
- Safety and harm minimisation
- Withdrawal management
- Post treatment support and relapse prevention
- Case management, care planning and coordination.
Whatever your background, however you find yourself here today, we’re here to help.